I love the stitched look on this Stamp Set. My mom and grandmother would make stitched items as gifts for all the family.
The Designer Series Paper, Needlepoint Nook, is so beautiful. It actually looks like it is stitched onto the paper. I used the Needlepoint Nook Mini Buttons and Old Olive Linen Thread from the Occasions Catalog. Just a little reminder that these products are only available until June 3, 2019.
Here's the How To:
Finished Size: 5 1/2" x 4 1/4"
Base: Blushing Bride Card Stock, 5 3/8" x 4 1/8"
Needlepoint Nook Designer Series Paper, 4 5/8" x 4 1/8"
Dotted Needlepoint Nook Designer Series Paper, 2 3/4" x 4"
Blushing Bride Card Stock, Rectangle Stitched Die, 2 1/2" x 2 1/2"
Whisper White Card Stock, 2 1/8" x 2 1/8"
1. Cut off 1" from card base front.
2. Die cut scallop and attach to inside of card.
3. Stamp image and sentiment to whisper white square.
4. Attach all layers together and attach to card base.
5. Attach whisper white square to blushing bride card stock with Stampin Dimensionals. Attach to card base.
6. Attach linen thread to mini button and adhere to card base.
Click to set custom HTML
August Hostess Code 2019 APU3AVWT
Pressed Petals Washi
Tape with $30 Order (before shipping
Shop retired products
2018-1019 Annual Catalog
Sign Up for