I found these test tube holders at Michael's. They are perfect to fill with your favorite candy. The Toil and Trouble Designer Series Paper is so cute. I decided to make a matching card to give as a gift.
Candy Tube Holder Tutorial:
Candy Tube, from Michael's
DSP, 3 1/4 x 1
Black C/S, 2 1/2 x 2 1/2
Whisper White, 2 1/2 x 2 1/2
1) Attach DSP around tube with tear and tape.
2) Wrap ribbon around tube.
3) Die cut scallop in Black Card Stock. Die cut circle in Whisper White Card Stock.
4) Stamp image and color with Stampin Blends. Attach to tube with mini glue dots.
3 x3 Card:
Card base, 6 x 3, fold
DSP 2 1/2 x 1
Granny Green CS, 2 7/8 x 2 7/8
Whisper White CS, 2 7/8 x 2 7/8 ( for inside of card)
1) Emboss Granny Green CS using Tin Tile Dynamic Embossing Folder. Attach to card base.
2) Attach DSP to card base. Add a piece of Chicken Wire Element. Add a piece of ribbon and attach to card base.
3) Die cut circle. Stamp and color image. Die cut scallop. Add to circle to scallop and attach to card base.
4) Add Whisper White card stock to inside of card.
You can find all the supplies for this project on my on-line store.
September Hostess Code B9ZJ2FZ4
with $30 Order (before shipping
Shop retired products
2018-1019 Annual Catalog
Sign Up for