The Bubble Over Stamp Set is a very fun stamp set for all your party ideas. It also has a die set. These items will be retiring on June 3rd or until supplies last.
My husband will be retiring this year and this is the invitation idea I came up with. I have to make 15 of them. I got them all done. Just have to add the party information. I also used the Birthday Cheer Stamp Set, which will also be retiring.
Here's The How To:
Card Base: Whisper White Card Stock, 10 3/4 x 5 1/2
Broadway Bound Designer Series Paper, 5 3/8 x 2 7/8 (2 pcs.) - 5 3/8 x 3 3/8 (2 pcs)
Gingham Gala 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper, 3 x 3
Piece of Scrape Whisper White Card Stock
1. Score card base on long side at 3" and 7 1/8"
2. Die cut all your piece and stamp sentiment on square die cuts.
3. Assemble bottle first: Adhere Gingham Gala DSP to bottle, adhere white circle to DSP. Add straw to bottle.
4. Add Broadway Bound Designer Series Paper to Card Base.
5. Adhere square die cut to front of card and inside of card.
6. Adhere bottle piece. Add Twinkle Adhesive Backed Sequins.
Remember if you want this set you need to purchase it by June 3rd, 2019. Have a great day!
May Hostess Code 2019 K2KHGYEF
Frame Elements Available in the 2018 - 2019 Annual Catalog!! (page 199)
FREE with an order of $50 or more (before shipping and tax)
2018-1019 Annual Catalog
Sign Up for