Good Morning everyone! Just complete card #2, 3 more to go. In this card I decided not to use any pearls or rhinestones. This card is pretty easy to create. Not sure what stamp set I'll be using for card #3 but I am sure it will be a fun card. Maybe something for a Fall Birthday.
Also on this card, I only used one stamp set. The Beautiful Bouquet is from the Annual Catalog. Sometimes I forget about these stamp sets. You can create so many different looking cards just by changing the Designer Series Paper or ink colors. Let me know what you think about this simple card. Don't forget your Coffee!
Birthday Card #2 | Supply List
Click on any image below to shop in my Online Store
Here's The How To:
- Rococo Rose, 11-1/2 x 41/4, score at 5-1/2
- Whisper White, 5-3/8 x 4-1/8, adhere to card front.
- Rococo Rose 6 x 6 DSP, 5-1/4 x 4, adhere to card front.
- Whisper White, 5 x 301/4, die cut using Stitched Rectangle dies. Stamp sentiment on lower left corner. Adhere to card front.
- Whisper White piece to stamp flowers. Die cut flowers. Adhere small flowers and leafs to card front.
- Die cut bow and adhere to card front.
- Whisper White, 5-1/4 x 4
- Rococo Rose DSP, 5-1/4 x 4, adhere to bottom Whisper White card stock.
- Wrap Linen Thread around Whisper White piece. Stamp sentiment, adhere to inside of card.
October Host Code:
Gift & Thank You card:
Each month I send a small gift and thank you card to customers who shop with me and use the current Host Code. There is no minimum purchase required!
October Host Code
2018-1019 Annual Catalog
Sign Up for