Good Morning my Friends! Today's card was made using a technique called Tone on Tone. I used Balmy Blue Ink on Balmy Blue Card Stock (Tone on Tone).
I used Balmy Blue throughout the card which made this a very simple card to make. The purse was the only item I hand cut.
This stamp set will not be carried over to the new Stampin Up Catalog. You have until June 3rd to purchase this Stamp Set.
Here's the How To:
1. Balmy Blue Card Stock, 11" x 4 1/4", fold in half.
2. Stamp card base using Balmy Blue Ink.
3. A piece of Subtle Designer Series Paper 4 1/4" x 2". Add linen thread around piece and add Tropical Elements. Tie a bow. Adhere to Card Base.
4. Die cut circle on Whisper White Card Stock and stamp image. Adhere to Card Base with Stampin Dimensionals.
5. Stamp bag on Whisper White Card stock using Soft Suede ink. Hand cut and adhere to die cut circle. Add Linen Thread.
6. On small piece of Whisper White Card Stock, punch out scallop circle . Stamp sentiment and attach to card base. Add sequins.
New Annual Catalog will be released on June 4th. Please let me know if you need a catalog. I will be happy to forward one to you. Just Click Here.
Hope you enjoyed today's card. Enjoy your Coffee and have a Great Week End!
May Hostess Code 2019 K2KHGYEF
Frame Elements Available in the 2018 - 2019 Annual Catalog!! (page 199)
FREE with an order of $50 or more (before shipping and tax)
2018-1019 Annual Catalog
Sign Up for