This card was CASED from the Occasions Catalog. On this card I used a piece of Vellum behind the Whisper White Card Stock.
This is card #2 of the Beach Happy Series.
So many ways you can use this stamp set. In this card I used a scallop and a circle. I love the way all the colors work together to create a beach theme to the card.
Here's the How To:
1. Cut a 4 1/4 x 11" piece of Balmy Blue Card Stock. Fold in half.
2. Adhere a 3 3/4" x 5 1/2" piece of Balmy Blue 6" x 6" Designer Series Paper
3. Adhere a piece of Crumb Cake, 1 1/2" x 4 1/4" across the bottom of the card front. About 1" from the bottom.
4. Tie a piece of ribbon around center of the Crumb Cake piece and finish with a bow on the right side.
5. Die cut scallop and circle. Stamp Circle with chair/umbrella image in Memento Black .
6. Stamp the chair/umbrella on Gingham Gala DSP. Cut out out attach to Whisper White Card Stock.
7. Using a Crumb Cake Stampin' Blend, color the wood frame of the chair.
8. With small scallop circle punch, punch out Whisper White circle and stamp sentiment. Adhere to card base. Add glitter enamel dots.
1. Cut a piece of Whisper White Card Stock, 5 3/8" x 4 1/8".
2. Cut a piece of Gingham Gala DSP, 4 1/8" x 1". Adhere to Whisper White piece. Adhere to inside of card.
What I love about these cards, you can use your favorite color card stock and make it your own. So grab your coffee and your paper stash and start creating your beautiful cards!
May Hostess Code 2019 K2KHGYEF
Frame Elements Available in the 2018 - 2019 Annual Catalog!! (page 199)
FREE with an order of $50 or more (before shipping and tax)
2018-1019 Annual Catalog
Sign Up for