Jar of Love is retiring in June. June 3rd is the last day to purchase this Stamp Set. This is one of my FAVORITE sets. So many different sentiments.
This card can be made using your favorite colors.
Here's the how to:
Card Base: Whisper White Card Stock, 11" x 4 1/4", folded in half
Flirty Flamingo Card Stock: 5 3/8" x 4 1/8"
Whisper White Card Stock: 3 3/4" x 5"
Crumb Cake: 1 1/2" x 6/8"
1. Stamp flower images and Crumb Cake band. Cut by hand or use die cuts. Set aside. Add Linen Twine to Crumb Cake Band.
2. Adhere Flirty Flamingo Card Stock to card base. Stamp jar image and branches on Whisper White Card Stock.
3. Adhere flower cut outs to Whisper White card stock. Stamp small flowers around cut outs. Add pearls.
4. Stamp sentiment and punch out with star punch. Add pearl. Adhere Whisper White Card Stock to card base.
Gather all your materials and start creating with your favorite stamp set. And don't forget your COFFEE!
Hello my Friends! Here is May's FREE Make n Take projects.
Starts May 1st to May 24th, don't forget to use May's Hostess Code: K2KHGYEF
FREE Make n Take.
Free Product of the Month
This week I will be featuring retiring stamp sets. This card was inspired by LaQuita Jackson, my team leader. This is one of my favorite stamp sets.
You can also purchase the retiring matching punch.
This card will be part of May's Coffee Perks when you use Hostess Code. Check out Coffee Perks to see how to receive a gift with every purchase.
Remember all retiring items are while they last. So if you want this set you need to order ASAP. Deadline to purchase retiring items is June 3rd. On June 4th the new Stampin Up Annual Catalog goes live.
Click here for List of Retiring Items.
Hello My Friends! Make sure to take some time to visit My Corner Shop. See all the latest cards available for purchase. These cards are now available for purchase. Just click for Corner Shop.
Good Morning my Friends! Today's card was made using a technique called Tone on Tone. I used Balmy Blue Ink on Balmy Blue Card Stock (Tone on Tone).
I used Balmy Blue throughout the card which made this a very simple card to make. The purse was the only item I hand cut.
This stamp set will not be carried over to the new Stampin Up Catalog. You have until June 3rd to purchase this Stamp Set.
Here's the How To:
1. Balmy Blue Card Stock, 11" x 4 1/4", fold in half.
2. Stamp card base using Balmy Blue Ink.
3. A piece of Subtle Designer Series Paper 4 1/4" x 2". Add linen thread around piece and add Tropical Elements. Tie a bow. Adhere to Card Base.
4. Die cut circle on Whisper White Card Stock and stamp image. Adhere to Card Base with Stampin Dimensionals.
5. Stamp bag on Whisper White Card stock using Soft Suede ink. Hand cut and adhere to die cut circle. Add Linen Thread.
6. On small piece of Whisper White Card Stock, punch out scallop circle . Stamp sentiment and attach to card base. Add sequins.
New Annual Catalog will be released on June 4th. Please let me know if you need a catalog. I will be happy to forward one to you. Just Click Here.
Hope you enjoyed today's card. Enjoy your Coffee and have a Great Week End!
This card was CASED from the Occasions Catalog. On this card I used a piece of Vellum behind the Whisper White Card Stock.
This is card #2 of the Beach Happy Series.
So many ways you can use this stamp set. In this card I used a scallop and a circle. I love the way all the colors work together to create a beach theme to the card.
Here's the How To:
1. Cut a 4 1/4 x 11" piece of Balmy Blue Card Stock. Fold in half.
2. Adhere a 3 3/4" x 5 1/2" piece of Balmy Blue 6" x 6" Designer Series Paper
3. Adhere a piece of Crumb Cake, 1 1/2" x 4 1/4" across the bottom of the card front. About 1" from the bottom.
4. Tie a piece of ribbon around center of the Crumb Cake piece and finish with a bow on the right side.
5. Die cut scallop and circle. Stamp Circle with chair/umbrella image in Memento Black .
6. Stamp the chair/umbrella on Gingham Gala DSP. Cut out out attach to Whisper White Card Stock.
7. Using a Crumb Cake Stampin' Blend, color the wood frame of the chair.
8. With small scallop circle punch, punch out Whisper White circle and stamp sentiment. Adhere to card base. Add glitter enamel dots.
1. Cut a piece of Whisper White Card Stock, 5 3/8" x 4 1/8".
2. Cut a piece of Gingham Gala DSP, 4 1/8" x 1". Adhere to Whisper White piece. Adhere to inside of card.
What I love about these cards, you can use your favorite color card stock and make it your own. So grab your coffee and your paper stash and start creating your beautiful cards!
This week I will be featuring the Beach Happy Stamp Set. So prefect for summer time events.
Here's the How To:
Card Measurement: Lemon Lime Twist Card Stock, 5 1/2 x 4 1/4
Whisper White Card Stock: Large Rectangle Die
Gingham Gala 6 x 6 Designer Paper: 6 x 6
1. Stamp images on Gingham 6 x 6 Designer Paper, Cut out by hand and set aside.
2. Stamp Palm Tree and Chair images on Whisper White Card Stock. Attach to card base.
3. Add cut out umbrella's and chair to card base.
4. Punch out small piece of Lemon Lime Twist and a smaller circle for sentiment. Stamp sentiment and attach to Lemon Lime Twist card stock. Add to card base with Stampin Dimensionals.
5. Make a bow with Linen Tread and add to card base.
Click to set custom HTML
The Beach Happy Stamp Set makes it easy to create simple cards. Sometimes I just want a quit and simple card to give to a friend. I created this card for all my California Friends! Enjoy your coffee everyday!
Make sure to check out the clearance rack. No items have been added!
What Is a Product Medley?Product medleys are new to Stampin’ Up!, and they’re a concept based on demonstrator feedback. In addition to being filled to the brim with cute, coordinating products, we’ve designed our product medleys to provide avid customers with endless creative possibilities.
The Everything Is Rosy Product Medley includes these exclusive products:
Sales Period: May 1–31, 2019
The sales period for the Everything Is Rosy Product Medley will begin on May 1 and end on May 31.
Mark you Calendar for May 1st!
This Grab Bag is only $10.00 for all 7 cards. Just go to the Corner Shop to purchase. Handmade cards using Stampin' Up Products.
Have a Great Weekend and take some time to enjoy your Coffee or Tea!
The flowers on this card looks so real! I also used the the stitching stamp add a little extra the card needed.
Here's the How To:
Card Base: Berry Burst: 5 1/2" x 4 1/4"
Designer Series Paper: 5 3/8" x 4 1/8"
Designer Series Paper: 5 1/8" x 2 1/4"
Designer Series Paper: 4" x 2 1/8"
Large Circle Die: Whisper White
July Hostess Code 2019 WBW6TVR9
Organdy Striped Ribbon Available in the 2018 -
FREE with an order of $30 or more (before shipping and tax)
2018-1019 Annual Catalog
Sign Up for