On this card I stamped off to get a lighter look to the flower. On the little flower I used a sponge dauber to ink the ends of the flower. I added twine to the back of the flower to give it a little texture.
I add a little DSP to the envelope. I love the combination of these two papers. I also inserted a piece inside of the card. I know I will be using the Everything is Rosy kit all year long.
Supply List for Petal Pink Card
Click on any image below to shop in my Online Store
On this little Box I used the Envelop Punch Broad. Fast and easy to create. Get your supplies together and let's get crafting. Don't Forget your coffee!
Here's the How To:
1. Line up the 6 x 6 piece of DSP to the 1 1/2" mark on the Envelope Punch Board. Punch and Score.
2. Slid down DSP to the 4" mark, punch and score.
3. The next 3 sides you just have to line up current lines and punch and score.
4. Round corners using the end of the Envelope Punch Board.
5. Fold and press all score lines. With large tab at the bottom, cut up to next score line on both sides.
6. Add tear and tape and assembly box.
Everything is Rosy Box Supply List
Click on any item below to shop in my On Line Store
As a new (and fabulous!) product offering, the Everything Is Rosy Product Medley is likely to run out quickly. This fabulous set is ONLY available until May 31st or until supplies last. Here are some more samples.
Click here to shop with me 24/7
Hello, Juanita here!