Stampin' Up Demonstrator - Juanita Zavala
In today's card I decided to combine the In The Woods stamp set with the Night Before Christmas Designer Series Paper.
The stamp set In The Woods is from the Annual Catalog. I like to save money by using items from the Annual catalog and combining it with the new products from the Holiday Catalog. The Night Before Christmas Designer Series Paper makes for a great background for the winter trees. You can use this set for Christmas cards or just a friendly Winter Theme card.
I wanted to keep the inside of the card very simple. I stamped the tree image in Garden Green Ink and the Sentiment in Cherry Cobbler Ink. I love the traditional Christmas colors.
In The Woods | Supply List
Click on any image below to shop in my Online Store
Card Base: Real Red Card Stock, 8 1/2 5 1/2, score at 4 1/4, fold
Night Before Christmas Designer Series Paper, 5 x 4
Whisper White Card Stock, 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 (Tree and Snow Mounts)
Whisper White Card Stock, 5 3/8 x 4 1/8 (inside of Card)
1. Adhere 5 x 4 Night Bore Christmas Designer Series Paper to card base.
2. Create snow mounts with Winter Woods Dies. Adhere one snow mount with snail adhesive and the other one with Stampin Dimensionals.
3. Stamp tree image with Garden Green Ink on Whisper White Card Stock. Die cut white tree using In the Woods dies.
4. Adhere white tree behind snow mount with stamping dimensionals. Adhere the other tree with Stampin Dimensionals.
5. Add shading under trees with Light Pool Party Stampin Blends. I added Wink of Stella to the green tree and snow but this is optional.
6. Stamp sentiment and die cut using the Rectangle Stitched Dies. Adhere to card base using Snail Adhesive. Add red rhinestones.
Hello, Juanita here!