Stampin' Up Demonstrator - Juanita Zavala
I can't get enough of the Cup of Christmas Bundle. In today's card I paired it with The Night Before Christmas Designer Series Paper. I also used the Itty Bitty Christmas set. Lots of great sentiments for cards and tags.
I just love all the little die cuts you can add to your projects with the Cup of Christmas bundle. Like the leafs and the candy cane. Have a great week-end and don't forget your coffee!
Happy Christmas | Supply List
Click on any image below to shop in my Online Store
Here's the How to:
Card Base:Very Vanilla Card Stock, 11 x 4 1/4, fold in half
Wrapped in Plaid Designer Series Paper, 5 3/8 x 4 1/8
Night Before Christmas Designer Series Paper, 4 1/8 x 3/4
Wrapped in Plaid Designer Series Paper, 4 1/8 x 1, for inside of card Whisper White Card Stock, 5 3/8 4 1/8, for inside of card
Whisper White Card Stock, for cups, candy cane and sentiment
1. Adhere Night Before Christmas Designer Series Paper to Wrapped in Plaid Designer Series Paper with Snail Adhesive.
2. Wrap a piece of Magnolia Lane ribbon to designer series paper piece and adhere to card base with Multi-Purpose glue.
3. Stamp cup image on Whisper White Card Stock and die cut using the Cup of Cheers die. Adhere to card base.
4. Die cut 1 cup on Whisper White Card Stock, and white part of candy cane. Die cut stripes piece on Real Red Card Stock. Die cut leafs one in Garden Green Card Stock and one in Old Olive Card Stock. Assemble candy cane and attached to back of cup with Mini Glue Dots. Attach leafs with Mini Glue Dots.
5. Make a bow with Lovely Lipstick Grosgrain Ribbon and attach to card base with Mini Glue Dots.
6. Stamp sentiment on piece of Whisper White Card Stock and die cut with Stitched Rectangle Dies. Add Red Rhinestones Basic Jewels.
Hello, Juanita here!