Stampin' Up Demonstrator - Juanita Zavala
Hello my friends! Just finished my morning coffee outside with my two beautiful dogs, Jean and Franz. Before we know it, it will be to cold to have my morning coffee outside. It's that time of year to thing about Halloween!
These are not your traditional colors for Halloween but they still work for Halloween projects. Just add a spider or two to make it look Spooky!
I decided to use Gorgeous Grape card stock for the base. I embossed the Pumpkin Pie card stock using the Script embossing folder. I used the Stampin' Blend Rich Razzleberry to splatter on the Whisper White Card Stock.
For the inside of the card, I continued the spider look. I used Gorgeous Grape ink for the sentiment. I thought black was to harsh. I love the Monster Bash Designer Series Paper because you can create Halloween or just Fall Season Projects. Hope you have a happy day and don't forget your COFFEE!
Wicked Card | Supply List
Click on any image below to shop in my Online Store
Here's the How To:
Gorgeous Grape Card Stock, 11 x 4 1/4, score at 5 1/2
Pumpkin Bash Designer Series paper, 5 3/8 x 2 1/2
Whisper White Card Stock, 3 1/2 x 2 1/2
Whisper White Card Stock, 5 3/8 x 4 1/8 (inside of card)
1. Emboss Pumpkin Pie card stock with Scripty 3D Embossing Folder. Adhere to card base with multi-purpose liquid glue.
2. Adhere Monster Bash Designer Series Paper to card base. Adhere a piece of Back Glitter Organdy Ribbon to card base.
3. Stamp sentiment on Whisper White card stock and die cut using Detailed Band Dies.With the Rich Razzleberry Stampin' Blend - splatter on sentiment piece. Adhere to card base with Stampin' Dimensionals.
4. Stamp and die cut pumpkins. Stamp and hand cut spider. Adhere to card base with Stampin' Dimensionals.
5. Make a bow using Linen Thread and attach to card base. Add Glitter Enamel Dots.
Inside of Card:
1. Cut a piece of Whisper White Card to measure 5 3/8 x 4 1/8.
2. Stamp sentiment using Gorgeous Grape Ink. Stamp spider using Tuxedo Memento black ink.
3. Adhere to inside of card.
Hello, Juanita here!